Smplicity Consulting a Salesforce Implementation Partner based in the UK is currently looking for a Salesforce Developer for our delivery center in Mauritius.
The candidate is able to lead technical requirements sessions, architect and document technical solutions as well as develop on the Salesforce platforms. This role will participate in the design solution process and develop interfaces with Salesforce. They must also be able to manage client expectations and scope.
You will have the chance to build relationships with clients in the Saas, Real Estate, Fitness, Courier, and other industries.
The role will be 100% remote based, but travel to the client site may be required occasionally.
What you Need:
- 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce Developer.
- Experience with Lightning Components, Design System, APEX Classes, Process Builder, Triggers, Visualforce, Approval Processes, Aura, and Flow.
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative environment within a team of like-minded developers.
- Proficiency with Agile, Scrum, or other iterative development methodologies.
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce architecture and data models.
- Knowledge of data migration and experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems.
- Demonstrated team building and project management skills.
- Experience in Agile development methodologies.
- Salesforce Certifications.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Proficiency with Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, Lightning Web Components, and Salesforce Unit Testing.
- Participate in the full development life cycle – design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Integration of Salesforce using API and Web Services with 3rd party systems.
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform.
- Interact directly with project teams, project specialists, stakeholders, and occasionally customers to ensure success.
- Work with technical teams and architects to develop code, and build functionality as it relates to the customisation and/or integration of software solutions.
- Develop proofs of concept as needed during the design and requirements phase to evaluate solutions and integration strategies.
- Validate application code against unit tests, security tests, and profiling tools.
- Assist in identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving defects encountered during various stages of project delivery, including during the deployment and implementation of the solution in production environments.
- Produce project documentation, including functional and technical designs, and end-user guides.
- Grow with Salesforce by learning and implementing the latest technologies.
- Ability to select, adapt, and effectively use a variety of programming methods and practice Agile software development methodologies.
- Resolve complex technical problems.
- Review the technical design of existing systems for optimising performance
- Mentor developers, while learning from others.
- Ensuring standards are followed in all project deliverables.
Bonus Points for:
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies and development tools.
- Strength of presenting in a clear way to people with different backgrounds and objectives.
- Strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical clients.
- Hands-on experience on CPQ, Pardot, or Experience Cloud will be an advantage.
- A thirst for knowledge.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary.
- Enablement, training, and certification.
- A relaxed, collaborative environment and flexible working hours.
- Remote working.
- Discretionary bonus.
Apply for this position
Sounds interesting? Do not hesitate to get in touch with us.