Smplicity Consulting is a Salesforce Implementation Partner based in the UK with a team in Mauritius and is currently looking for a Salesforce Technical Lead in Mauritius.
The candidate is able to lead technical requirements sessions, architect and document technical solutions as well as develop on the Salesforce platforms. This role will participate in the design solution process and develop interfaces with Salesforce. They must also be able to manage client expectations and scope.
The candidate should be able to manage teams of developers and provide technical and functional solutions to our clients. You will have the chance to build relationships with clients in the Saas, Real Estate, Fitness, Courier, and other industries.
The role will be 100% remote based, but travel to the client site may be required occasionally.
What you Need:
- 2 years of experience as a Senior Salesforce Developer.
- 4 years of professional object-oriented development experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce architecture and data models.
- Experience with key areas of technical architecture, including integration technologies.
- Demonstrated team building and project management skills.
- Experience in Agile development methodologies.
- Salesforce Certifications.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Setting vision and standards for the development and integration of Salesforce solutions.
- Design, code, unit test, system test, performance test, debug, implement and support Salesforce applications and integrations.
- Design and implement APIs and web-based interfaces utilizing Apex code, LWC, Web Services, etc.
- Assist in resource allocation and planning through project planning, hiring process, or outsourcing initiatives.
- Recommend cost-effective technology solutions for business challenges.
- Communicate development status on a regular basis to the delivery manager and stakeholders.
- Work within a team and understand to escalate any identified risks.
- Ensure the on-time delivery of enhancements or modifications to the ongoing production environment.
- Lead the technical planning and requirements gathering phases for Salesforce projects.
- Resolve complex technical problems.
- Participate in the pre-sales process for requirement estimation.
- Manage a team of developers and mentor more junior members to upskill them.
- Review the technical design of existing systems for optimizing performance.
- Ensuring standards are followed in all project deliverables.
Bonus Points for:
- Ability to take initiative and helps our projects to the next level.
- Strength of presenting in a clear way to people with different technical knowledge.
- Hands-on experience on CPQ, Pardot, or Experience Cloud will be an advantage.
- Experience working in a consultancy environment.
- A thirst for knowledge.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary.
- Enablement, training, and certification.
- A relaxed, collaborative environment and flexible working hours.
- Remote working.
- Discretionary bonus.
Apply for this position
Sounds interesting? Do not hesitate to get in touch with us.